Stories. Connect. People.
In this 6-week group class, speakers will learn:
1. Which part of their story to share to keep it powerful.
2. How to avoid cliche lessons learned and keep it fresh.
3. Which details to share and which to leave out to keep it relevant.
4. How to use the stage and gestures naturally to make it unforgettable.
The Best Part:
We are not just learning story theory here. You will be given time in class to apply all 6 lessons, and we are working toward a final showcase performance at the end of the class where you will tell your story to a new audience.
Past speakers have reported:
"So much more clarity and confidence sharing my story than I ever had before"
and "Having the group feedback at each session was priceless! Now I know my story hits home."
as well as "I have taken many other trainings, but none actually offered me a stage to step on to - brilliant!"
Please talk with Amanda to see if your goals are right for this class!
1. Full workbook with all 6 steps to use for this class, and future stories!
2. Two 30-minute 1-on-1 strategic story sessions with Amanda to address individual questions and add extra humor.
Schedule: Thursdays from 6-7:30 in South Fort Collins,
May 24th - June 28th
SUMMER CLASS IS FULL
Tuition: $249 for first-time tellers,
$199 for repeating tellers.
Payment plans available upon request.
Pay in full: $249
* At the showcase event, speakers can choose to receive photos and/or video of their performance for greatly reduced group rates. This is offered later through LavaLabs and is totally optional.
Special PayPlan: expired